Confidentiality and security guaranteed. Signed NDAs ISO 9001 compliant.
Hand-selected translators with degrees in finance and accounting in any language.
Broadcast, print, or digital, our marketing translation experience is unmatched.
Business proposal translations with formatting, typesetting & proofreading.
Business Translation Services
WE TRANSLATE BUSINESS DOCUMENTS
Increase Your Market Size
With an increasing demand in the global market economy, every day, more organizations are reaching out and conducting business across international borders. This is when language barriers are met head-on. Accurate, efficient and cost effective business document translation may be the difference between success and failure.
Without business translations, opportunities for growth and expansion are missed, deals go unclosed, new products don’t reach target demographics, and other challenges can arise. In today’s world of global commerce and trade, a reliable business translation partner is essential. That’s where we come in.
Here are three reasons you need our business translation services:
1) Increasing your reach and potential sales network. Translation services for contracts and correspondence is crucial to maximizing your business potential.
3) Speak “local”. Begin viewing translation services as a strategic tool to help connect with foreign speaking audiences and broaden your reach and influence.
3) Maintaining business relationships across international borders. With an ever evolving world in today’s business environment, better communication is key.
4) Image. Having a language solutions partner handle translation services for you bolsters company image and attractiveness to foreign investors and partners alike.
What we do for your business translation needs.
Business Document Translations
Looking for a reliable partner to handle your business language translation? We’re here to help. Gotham Lab can provide you with accurate, efficiently handled translation services at guaranteed rates. Our team of hand-selected translators follow stringent protocols to ensure that guarantee quality in every translation we complete.
Our translation process is flexible enough to accommodate any specific requirements, from notarized certification to a tight deadline. Our translation quality review process phase is included in all translation services. This helps to guarantee that the final translated document that we provide you with meets our standards of excellence.
Our business translation experts are some of the most qualified in the translation industry. We hand-select our translators based on their education and work experience. Because of our vast pool of translation service linguists, proofreaders and project managers, we assign your translation project to the most appropriate, experienced translator for the job. Gotham Lab’s translation service comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us today to save 30% on translation services.
Confidentiality & Privacy Guaranteed
ISO 9001 Compliant
Gotham Lab’s business document translation services are protected and secured under our confidentiality and security guidelines. Non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s) are part of our standard translation service procedure. Executed NDA’s are available upon request at no additional cost, for any translation services project.
You have questions. wE have answers.
Whether you have specific questions about your project, general questions about our services, or would simply like to chat about how our translation services, localization services and language solutions can help increase your market and audience, we’re available to you anytime.
Gotham Lab has professional hand-picked translators in over 50 languages. Our team of translators, linguists and editors specialize in a variety of fields for business translation, legal translation, media translation and technical translations. A list of languages that we offer translation services can be found here.
Simple. Contact us and receive a correspondence within minutes from a human project manager!
Certified translations in the United States have to adhere to the following three rules:
- The source document must be in its original language.
- The translated document is in its target language.
- A certificate of accuracy is signed by a Gotham Lab representative, and notarized by a Notary Public, attesting that as a representative of Gotham Lab, it is sworn that the target language text is an accurate and complete translation of the original to the best of the translator’s knowledge and ability.
All translation services, voice over services, subtitling services and closed captioning services are handled in-house. Gotham Lab consists of three voice- over recording studios, video suites for subtitling and captioning services and the latest software and technical tools to handle localization services of any scope.
Yes, Gotham Lab can certify all translation service documents that we’ve completed. Best of all, it’s free of charge. Clients can choose to have the notarized certificates provided in hard-copy form or digitally (PDF).
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Gotham Lab does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Gotham Lab may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Gotham Lab, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Gotham Lab may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Gotham Lab or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Gotham Lab; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Gotham Lab, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Gotham Lab. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Gotham Lab website.
The Gotham Lab website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Gotham Lab pages, or register with Gotham Lab site or services, a cookie helps Gotham Lab to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Gotham Lab website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Gotham Lab features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Gotham Lab services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Gotham Lab secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Gotham Lab uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Gotham Lab does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Gotham Lab may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Gotham Lab, you may opt out of such communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Statement
Gotham Lab welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Gotham Lab has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Gotham Lab at:
Gotham Lab – Translation Voiceover Subtitling
340 West 42nd Street #2424
New York, New York 10108
Effective as of January 01, 2021